NEW XFERS FLOW APPLIED FROM MAY 28TH
From May 28th, 2021, Tokenize Exchange introduces you to the new Xfers flow to improve our user experience.
As you may be aware, Xfers had recently updated and refined its fund process for wire transfers to and from your Xfers wallet. With this change, the time for wire transfers to be reflected in your Digital Goods Wallets will be greatly reduced.
Following the update by Xfers, please take note of the following:
- A unique bank account number will be assigned to your Xfers account;
- Delete the old recipient bank account details (CIMB Bank ending with 3611) as a payee in your bank portal;
- Create a new payee account with your new unique bank account number (accessible on your deposit request);
- Only send in funds from the bank account that you have verified with Xfers; and
- You will not be needed to submit a top-up request on the Tokenize Xchange website. Simply send funds to your new recipient bank account number and the funds will be reflected on your Tokenize Xchange account.
The new flow will officially be available on May 28, 2021. Please feel free to contact us for further clarifications. In the event that you have made an incorrect transfer, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
And don’t forget to follow Tokenize Blog to keep up with our latest updates and promotions!
Subscribe to Tokenize Blog
Get updated with our guides, tips, and market news to help you in your investment.
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their research and invest at their own risk.